Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8th...


....in one month, i'll be allowed to move in to my new apt in italy. i dont' know anything about it or who i'll be living with - haven't heard back from alberto in a while. i just know it's in colorno, population under 9,000, its fully furnished but i need to bring sheets (size still undetermined) and there will be 2-3 people living in the apt with me. alberto has told me that the campus is right in the middle of town and the apartments are scattered across the reggia of colorno. apparently i had chosen to live in colorno, rather than pay the extra bus cost to commute to the campus and to live in parma where half of the students are living and i'm hoping that was a wise choice - maybe the small town option will keep me focused on my studies and out of trouble in big city parma :o)

No comments: