Monday, November 7, 2011

A click of fate brought me to The Greatest Cheese Jokes In The World Facebook fan page. Copied and pasted, I must share, I take absolutely no credit...

A tornado destroyed a french cheese factory. All that was left was de Brie.

How do the Welsh eat their cheese? Caerphilly.

What cheese do you use to coax a bear from a tree? Camambert!

So I went to a party last night, and brought loads of cheese to share with everyone, but I don't understand why there is stiltons left?!

What cheese belongs in a psychiatric ward? Emental

Why did the greek woman stop eating cheese? Because she was getting Feta and Feta.

What did the cheese say when it looked in the mirror? Hallomi

What's the best cheese to hide a horse behind? Marscapone.





My girlfriend left me because she thought it was weird how much I love touching pasta. I’m feeling cannelloni right now.
Why does cheese look sane? Because everyone else on the plate is crackers.

A stone and a cheese were having a fight. The cheese was wining, but the roquefort back.


I hope you all have edam good day


what cheeses are good on a hot day? cooool bries


Someone threw milk and cheese in my face the other day..... I said how dairy!


what cheese is made backwards? edam


What did the quiet cheese say to the talkative cheese? Quit your chitter cheddar

What's the best cheese to hide a horse behind? Mascarpone. 


 what do you call a cheese that’s not yours? Nacho Cheese!


I went on a cheese diet in order to chedder a few pounds.


Three men are in a bar having a drink. When a gorgeous woman comes up to them and says Whoever can use the words ‘liver’ and ‘cheese’ in a creative sentence can date me for tonight.
The first man says "I love liver and cheese!" to which the woman replies "That’s not good enough!"
A second man gives it a shot "I hate liver and cheese!" and the woman says "That’s not creative!"
Finally, a third man says "Liver alone, cheese mine."



can we just start being a bit more mature?


all these cheese jokes go WHEY over my head but they are legendairy, Brieliant!




......and yes, I did click the thumbs-up Like button. 

No comments: