Monday, September 5, 2011

Camping Canceled, S'mores Definitely Still On.

Labor Day Monday. I was supposed to go camping last night, but everyone was supposed to leave before I got off work, I didn't have a tent, it was supposed to rain, and mum is leaving for Ireland tomorrow for 3 weeks. So, I decided not to go, but in the end, no one did - and it happened to be a beautiful, warm night and a sunny Monday today. Oh well. Hanging out on the deck with the roomies and neighbors eating scrumptious stuffed clams and huge chunky lobster rolls and seducing spiders with cheese and crackers was just as fun. I still made s'mores for dessert with jumbo marshmallows. 
graham crackers. chocolate. jumbo marshmallow. graham cracker. 20 seconds in the microwave. bam. 

Ooey gooey goodness all over the place. 

 it's just like camping. outside on the deck, spiders and all. 

No comments: