Friday, September 14, 2012

What I Miss #13

Reasons Why Australia is too Far Away. Not all, but Some:

September 2012: Oktoberfest 5 year reunion in Germany
October 2012: "Friendship Retreat" with the girls
October 2012: Terra Madre/Salone del Gusto 1 year reunion with UNISG in Turino
November 2012: Thanksgiving
December 2012: Christmas with the family in Donegal
January 2013: Mum's birthday - it's a big young one. 
February 2013: New Ryan member. <  < BABY! AUNTIE!  > >
March 2013: Jess' 25th birthday in VEGAS baby VEGAS

not to mention all the birthdays, mother's day, father's day, hen parties, wedding festivities, and weekends I've already missed.


Australia. Australia. Australia. 

The good news is I will be having a summery "orphan Christmas" and treat myself to an "old fart's birthday" on the beach.

I'm going to be an auntie!!!!!
CONGRATS C & B :)

No comments: