Sunday, August 28, 2011

"You Know What Happens When It Rains?..."

So Hurricane Irene is imminently approaching. If only "she" had access to Facebook and Twitter and who knows what else, this blog, she'd get a really big head. It's all anyone's talking about. At first I was nervous about being home alone and having the upstairs windows blown in - they comprise of two of the four walls.....now I think it's just going to be a heavy downpour.


This by far is my favorite.  Sums it up perfectly.

Where to meteorologists go for a drink? To the isobar.

Come on, Irene...

Let's drink Hurricane cocktails...

NYC evacuations and subway closures?


not really funny, but I think this is what people expect.

so true. 

And how am I supposed to straighten my hair without electricity?


 Andy Borowitz 


No comments: