Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Walk to Horn Head.

the last two days have been beautifully sunny with bright blue skies distracting me from the sea coast's gusty wind. so, to take advantage of the day, to get some excercise, to get out of the house and to snap some pretty photos, I decided to take a walk to Horn Head. I walked for nearly an hour, enjoying the view and walking up hill most of the way but didn't quite reach Horn Head before I realized that the typical afternoon dark clouds were approaching behind me and that I would never make it back another hour without having to pee. Like Forrest Gump stopping in the middle of the narrow street, in the middle of nowhere, I abruptly decided to turn around, determined with the promise of returning again. 
enjoying the scenery. 


typical.


view of Muckish Mt and town across the low tide.


i like the red door. 
baaah.
he kept staring at me as i walked by. 


must be nice to be on a sailboat...


panorama.
our house is somewhere there...
beautiful views...and houses for sale available!

No comments: